Customer Service Policy
It is hereby agreed by and between the Customer and Blue Wells Group Ltd ( the Company ) as follows:
- Cash payed upon delivery or a cheque made payable to the Company can be handed to company staff when the products are being delivered. Legal action will be taken if a cheque is not cleared
- Credit Card (Visa / Master Card)
- Customers must submit credit card and personal information after they have selected credit card payment – during the order checkout.
- The order needs to be made at least 2 working days before the target delivery date.
- Each transaction value must be no less than HK$200.-
- An order cannot be cancelled or changed once the online order is confirmed.
- PayPal and Bitcoin
- If the Customer incurs an overdue balance, the Company reserves the right to stop supplying products, terminate the sales agreement, and withhold any sum held by the Company to offset the overdue balance.
- Delivery service is only applicable to Hong Kong Island, Kowloon and New Territories (Outlying Islands, remote and inaccessible areas are excluded), except
- for Customers residing at remote area, a delivery charge will be applie (charges to be quoted for each case and made prior to the delivery).
- for Customers residing on outlying islands and inaccessible areas, or overseas, delivery service is not available.
- Delivery is on Tuesday only. If delivery falls on a holiday, delivery will occur on the next working day.
- Delivery will be delayed if a typhoon signal No.8 is raised or a black rainstorm warning is in effect (HK warnings according to HK Observatory). Delivery will occur on the next working day.
- Orders can also be picked up at our storage at J Residence, 60 Johnston Road, Wan Chai (back door) from Monday to Friday, 13:00 – 20:00, and on Saturday from 13:00 – 17:00.
- The minimum order quantity for Santa Sofia water is 1 case (6 bottles of 1.5L or 12 bottles of 0.5L).
- No delivery fee will be charged if 7 or more cases are ordered (42 bottles of 1.5L or 84 bottles of 0.5L). If the order contains 6 or less cases, a delivery fee of HKD 100.- will be added.
- All sold items are non-returnable except items that are damaged during delivery. Customers can contact us within 7 working days to arrange product exchange.
- We cannot accept responsibility for goods left unattended at the Customer’s request. The Company reserves the right to request proof of new address in case of address change
- The Company offers a service for recycling the used bottles where bottles are collected when a delivery is made.
- The Company is not legally obliged to collect any used bottles. This service is a novelty service which may incur delays of pick ups of the bottles. By no means is the Company responsible for recycling.
- No bottle deposit is required for Santa Sofia Water
- All subscription plans will be effective from the date of order confirmation and will be valid for 1 year.
- Delivery of orders according to a subscription plan will be carried out according to the particular plan.
- The plan/delivery starts on the following Tuesday if the order has been made at least 2 working days before. If the order has been made less than 2 working days before, the plan/delivery only starts on the next Tuesday in a week.
Writing of Testimonial
- Customers are asked to write and send testimonials about Santa Sofia Water to the Company.
- The writer agrees that the Company publishes the testimonial incl. first name, last name, company name (only if Customer purchases water in the name of the company), location and date on www.santasofia.hk for unlimited time. The Company is not obliged to publish every testimonial.
- The Company rewards the writer of a testimonial which has been published on www.santasofia.hk with either 1 case of Natural Spring Water or 1 case of Naturally Carbonated Water (6 bottles of 1.5L, or 12 bottles of 0.5L) worth of HKD 72 delivered for free to their provided address.
- Reward is only available for testimonials that have been verified and published on the Santa Sofia website and associated sites such as Twitter or Facebook pages. The Customer will be notified.
- The reward is only applicable with shipping address in Hong Kong Island, Kowloon and New Territories (see 2.1).
- The Company runs a monthly raffle on the first working day of the following month.
- This raffle is applicable for all people who have clicked the Like button on the Santa Sofia page on Facebook and who can provide a shipping address in Hong Kong Island, Kowloon and New Territories (see 2.1).
- The lucky winner gets either 1 case of Natural Spring Water or 1 case of Naturally Carbonated Water (6 bottles of 1.5L, or 12 bottles of 0.5L) worth of HKD 72 delivered for free to their provided address.
- The winner agrees to be named on the Santa Sofia Facebook page as the winner with first name, last name, location and date.
- Customers can only enter once a month. Multiple submissions will be penalized.
- Pictures are for reference only, please refer to actual products.
- All prices are subject to change and are determined by delivery date and payment method.
- The Company will not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential damage/loss resulted from the usage of Santa Sofia Water.
- The Company reserves the right to change the above Customer Service Policy without prior notice to Customers.